Re: New sponsor

Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

Jul 30, 2011, 2:07:38 AM7/30/11
to Mitch Krayton, career...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, Mitch! Thank you :D. Doug has created a list career...@googlegroups.com. I think I can add you to it. If not, I'll have Doug do it in between his strolls through the cobbled streets of Italy! LOL

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Mitch Krayton <mi...@kraytonseminars.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have asked Lockheed Federal Credit Union to be a sponsor of CCSFV in September. They are thrilled to help.

They will provide pens and Post-it pads for everyone, plus they may have some chotchkes, too. I told them about 100 attendees.

Mitch

PS I would like to suggest that you create an email list like we have for SCV using GoogleGroups. e.g., career...@googlegroups.com

I can set that up for you if you like. Then we can just email to the community email address and we all get the messages, and those messages are archived as minutes of what we are doing. Let me know.

--
Mitch Krayton
Speaker, Coach, Author, Consultant

mi...@kraytonseminars.com
661-310-2435

Krayton Seminars  |  www.kraytonseminars.com

Keynotes, Seminars&  Workshops:
 "From Fired to Hired - The New CEOs Guide to 'You, Inc.'"
 "The Magic of CCV - Competence, Confidence&  Value"
 "Writing for IMPACT - The Power of 3s"
 "Unlocking Your Hidden Sales Power"
 "The Gift of Effective Presentations"
 "Turning Bits into Bucks"
 "Finding Your Voice"

--
Jennifer Oliver O'Connell
(323) 841-0769

Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

Jul 30, 2011, 2:08:48 AM7/30/11
to Mitch Krayton, career...@googlegroups.com
Mitch, you're already a member--so you can go to the group and post and send like the rest of us!