Oil Crisis / Savers are Losers Again

Abraham Lincoln

May 4, 2006, 7:02:35 AM5/4/06
Hi Friends,

This is a 1 Day OLD News.......

April inflation seen at 7.5%-7.6%

That is the Reason Why SAVERS Are LoSers.. The buying power of your Money become lesser...  You will only see the REAL value of your money after passing the inflation filter.

Ok let's talk about the BAD NEWS and the GOOD NEWS.

BAD News:
The OIL Crisis is coming........ But this time it is more WORSE than 1973-74 Oil Crisis why? because in 1973-74 the issue is Political But Now the issue is Diminishing Supply and Increasing Demand + Political.

The CURRENCY CRISIS.... The Buying power of Currencies has began to fall......  Before mcdonalds value meal for 30 pesos is NOW 50 Pesos. 60+% increase in price! DUE TO INFLATION Rate.

OIL Price went sky high to 75$/Barrel ... the Oil price is going up through the roof...

Real-Estate Bubble has began......... (Value of Real-estate is going down) (U.S., Australia etc...)

GOOD NEWS
The price of GOLD ($665+/Ounce as of today) and precious metal is RISING so fast............

As what professional investors say.. -> "The best time to get rich is after a crash."

We only have 2 choices It's either you take advantage of the crisis Or the Crisis eat's you alive. =)

Cheers
Abraham

" We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful." - Warren Buffett