Hiring / Exciting Career Opportunity

Abraham Lincoln

Jul 12, 2006, 2:19:40 AM7/12/06
to Abraham Lincoln
Hi Friends,

I am looking for the RIGHT People who will fit into the following position:

Part-time PHP Developer (at least 1-2 yrs experience) - Knowledgeable in PHP scripting, CSS, MySQL, Flash/HTml, JavaScript, XML.Linux.

Part-time Pharmacist (at least 1-2 yrs experience) - The pharmacist will serve as a Consultant.

The people who will be selected will be working with my Own organization and My own business. This is one of the most exciting projects that i am putting up right now.

Qualification:
- Mission Driven People - I am not looking for a plain Smart people with Excellent Pedigrees that was used to a Corporate world but i am looking for Missionaries.
- A Team Player - When i say team player you could work with anybody Inside Or Outside the organization Harmoneously.
- I Don't want "Look BUSY" people - The "I Am Busy" people are LAZY People they don't want new challenges. They are afraid of changes.
- Entrepreneur Mindset - NOT a Corporate world mindset type of person.
- Problem Solver - I like people who loves problems... people who wants real Challenge.

If you have a Friend or Relative who fits into those position. You may refer them to me. Just tell them to send me there RESUME` via this email address. The Interview will be a straight forward interview and i will make sure that our time will not be wasted.

Again.. I am not looking for the Best People BUT for the RIGHT People.

Cheers,
Abraham
--
"How do you find the right people? First, Get rid of the Wrong people "