Seminar: The Bootstrap Sessions with Susan M. Baker (Escapehatcher.com) and Nathan Hangen

1 view

Douglas E. Welch

Jun 1, 2010, 10:31:30 PM6/1/10
to care...@googlegroups.com

Seminar: The Bootstrap Sessions with Susan M. Baker (Escapehatcher.com) and Nathan Hangen

June 1st, 2010 · No Comments

I first met Susan M. Baker, from Escapehatcher.com almost a year ago and I have thanked my lucky stars ever since. We recently co-chaired CareerCampLA and meet regularly together with some other great people for a monthly New Media Mastermind. I never fail to be enlightened, educated and excited by Susan’s insight into the entrepreneurial world.

In just a few weeks, Susan is presenting The Bootstrap Sessions (a two night event), along with Nathan Hangen.

Having seen how Susan works up close and personal, if you want to “Get over the fear of failure” and “Build your business on a dime” I would highly recommend attending The Bootstrap Sessions. It would be a great way to start moving forward on you business and career plans.

Here is some more specific information from The Bootstrap Sessions web site…

THE BOOTSTRAP SESSIONS

When: June 15th and June 17th at 8PM EDT

Where: Anywhere You Want! (Call in or use your internet connection)
Over the course of two evenings, we’re going to teach you how to build a passion based lifestyle business. We’re going to help you overcome the hurdles of getting started, and teach you how to get past go.

Session 1: The Mindset of an Entrepreneur (60 minutes + Q&A)

Here’s what you’ll learn:

Why failure doesn’t matter
The #1 trick to dealing with fear
How to deal with naysayers and critics
Why you shouldn’t try to please everyone
How to create a clear path of ascension

Session 2: Bootstrapping (60 minutes + Q&A)

Master the art of:

Creating a quick business fund
Build a business fund from scratch
Make money right now!
Create something worth selling (something you love)
Turning your passions into a business

If you would like to sign up for The Bootstrap Sessions, click the image below

Need some more info before you sign up? Check out their FREE “Virtual Happy Hour” event.

Join Susan and Nathan for the 1st Ever Virtual Happy Hour!

Friday, June 11th, at 7PM EST

A once in a lifetime networking event!

Hosted by rockstar designer: Erica Swanson!

Pull up your cocktails and come join us for a virtual happy hour! We’ll get to know each other a few nights before the event kicks off…we can talk about your businesses, ideas for your businesses or just about anything you want to. You may even have questions you’d like to throw out that we can address during the workshop.

We will even send you a recipe for our signature cocktail called “The Bootstrap” a few days before in case you want to join us in that fun.

No ticket required, simply sign up here!

We’re looking forward to meeting you, getting to know you better and helping you bootstrap your way to success.

--
Web: http://DouglasEWelch.com
Email: m...@douglasewelch.com