Your single best piece of career advice - Share it!

Douglas E. Welch

Feb 16, 2010, 3:38:42 AM2/16/10
to care...@googlegroups.com, welch...@googlegroups.com
As part of the run up to CareerCampLA, I am asking all of you to share your single best piece of career advice. This can be advice from you to others or a piece of career advice that was handed down to you and helped you "build the career you deserve".

Post your replies her on the Career Opportunities Community site, as a comment on the Career Opportunities blog, as a YouTube (or other) video, or a call to the Career Opportunities Reader/Listener Line at 818-804-5049.

I will collect up all your advice and present to the attendees at CareerCampLA 2010 on March 27, 2010.

What's your advice?

Douglas

--
Web: http://DouglasEWelch.com