Make-A-Move Monday for January 4, 2010

Douglas E. Welch

Jan 4, 2010, 12:32:53 PM1/4/10
to care...@googlegroups.com

Welcome to the New Year!

In my first column and podcast of 2010, I say "This is your year. This is your time. This is your career, but it is up to you to make it happen." I truly believe this and I am putting it in action, just as you should. (Read or Listen to "The first day of the rest of your year")

Last night saw the sending of my first newsletter of the year and the recording of this week's podcast. One of the big announcements was the launching of the newhttp://DouglasEWelch.com domain name. I figured since I am my work and my company, my domain name should reflect that.

Do you need to update your domain name?

Work calls, both for New Media Consulting and computer consulting have picked up as the holidays come to an end and people decide to start "Making a Move" on the New Year.

What plans does this day, week, month, year hold for you? Share them here!

--
More info at http://DouglasEWelch.com