[Career-Op] Douglas is traveling to the UK in June

Douglas E. Welch

May 1, 2010, 1:15:05 PM5/1/10
to care...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I, along with my family, will be traveling to the Uk from June 16 through June 26.

We will start our travels in Cardiff, as my wife is presenting a paper at the "Investigating Torchwood" Conference at the University of Glamorgan. We will then be traveling the south central part of the country (destinations still undecided), ending up in London eventually towards the end of that week.

For my UK readers/listeners, is there any interest in setting up a Tweetup/Meetup while we are there?

Career Opportunities: Helping to Build the Career You Deserve
http://welchwrite.com/career/