CareerCamp LA 2 - FREE Career Event of Workshops, Networking & Speakers

Douglas E. Welch

Mar 7, 2011, 2:33:04 PM3/7/11
to welch...@googlegroups.com, care...@googlegroups.com
CareerCampLA-2 is less than 2 weeks away. Please share this information with your friends! -- Douglas

ccla-wide.jpg
Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello all,

CareerCAMP LA2 is just over a week away!

For those of you who have attended one of our previous CareerCamps you know what this means and how exciting this event is for all involved.  If you have never attended one of our CareerCamps before, you are in for quite a treat.  Do please be sure to register by signing up online, as space is limited.

For those of you who have been helping us with the organizing or spreading of the news to get the word out about this upcoming event, we thank you sincerely as we would not be able to have such success with our events if it were not for all of our generous volunteers, speakers and sponsors.  We are still looking for a volunteer photographer for the day of the event, and 2-3 volunteer videographers.  If you or anyone you know is interested, please let us know.

Also, please send or resend the event announcement and flyer to your colleagues, friends and contacts, with a link to the CareerCamp LA website( www.careercampla.wordpress.com) to your email distribution list along with registration details.

LA Southwest College and the California Career Development Association are proud to partner and present CareerCamp LA2, a free hybrid conference/unconference dedicated to helping you build the career you deserve. The day will include scheduled speakers, ad hoc presentations and breakout sessions on all aspects of building your career. Career Camp LA is free to all adults, students and community members who want to build or improve their career, including those who are unemployed, underemployed, job seeking or going through a career transition.

Thank you sincerely,

Danielle

--
Danielle Gruen, MS, NCC, DCC