Fwd: Ethica Launches “CIFE Study Notes”: Free Download for Limited Time Only

Youth India Careers

Jul 17, 2012, 7:27:48 AM7/17/12
to career...@googlegroups.com, shafe...@gmail.com

A good reading material to understand Islamic Finance. Download and save a copy for future reading..

-------
Warm Regards,
Shanid Ali
Youth India Job and Career Cell

Disclaimer:

  • 'Youth India Job Cell' is intended to advise job vacancies to the right set of candidates. It will work as a bridge between job seekers and job providers. We will not take any responsibility about legal aspects of the job or job providers.
  • All Complaints and Suggestions must be addressed to ad...@youthindiariyadh.com
  • You can support us by sending Job vacancies to car...@youthindiariyadh.com

Follow us .. @