Need help with the import export script

balamouk

Oct 11, 2008, 9:31:18 AM10/11/08
to Care2X
hi all,

you know that in the past days i was working on the new lab management
code. well, now it's time to get ready for the release.
the problem is with the hospitals that are using the old version on
the modules. i would like somebody to help me with the export from the
old serialized values to the new 2NF table structure.
somebody that is willing to help ?

regards
gj.

Jorge Jarrín

Oct 14, 2008, 11:04:58 AM10/14/08
to care...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Could you please tell me more about this?

Tks,
Jorge
--
Y todo lo que hagáis, hacedlo de corazón, como para el Señor
y no para los hombres..

Yo uso OpenOffice.org / Firefox / Thunderbird

Gjergj Sheldija

Oct 14, 2008, 11:19:25 AM10/14/08
to care...@googlegroups.com
hi,
the idea is to create a conversion script to transform the different
table data
from serialized values to the new table structure.
that is for example the chemlab request table
parameters column : _kristale_2__totur=1&_00rbc__blood_full=1&....
to the new table
parameter_name parameter_value
_kristale_2__totur 1
rbc__blood_full 1

and this for the chemlabor / baclabor / patho tables
for request and findings.

hope i clarified it...

gj.

Message has been deleted