IHE Card - IVI profile supplement for Public Comment - Philips comment

Melo, Christopher

Apr 24, 2013, 9:40:03 AM4/24/13
to cardiolog...@googlegroups.com, Dolan, Tom, Antje Schroeder (aschroeder@siemens.com) (aschroeder@siemens.com)

FYI, here is a comment on the IVI profile supplement.  I submitted this comment yesterday using the on-line comment submission web site (http://www.ihe.net/cardiology/cardiologycomments.cfm ) but it did not show up on the https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cardiologycomments website (yet).

Our specific comment is:

IVI profile – Volume 1, section 3.4.11, line 165-167:

Suggest clarification for the following statement:

“The Modality Procedure Step Completed or Discontinued from the second modality may be sent at any time, but are required from each modality to complete its Modality Procedure Step in Progress.”

To be re-worded as follows:

“The Modality Procedure Step Completed or Discontinued from the second modality may be sent at any time.  But both the first and second modality are required to send a Modality Procedure Step Completed or Discontinued update to complete its Modality Procedure Step in Progress.”

Best regards –

Chris Melo

Architect, Interoperability and Standards

Patient Care and Clinical Informatics

Philips Healthcare

3000 Minuteman Road

Andover, MA  01810

Tel: +1(978)659-3235

Email: chris...@philips.com

Mary Jungers

Apr 24, 2013, 11:07:06 AM4/24/13
to Melo, Christopher, cardiolog...@googlegroups.com, Dolan, Tom, aschr...@siemens.com

Hi, Chris –

When comments are submitted via the online form they do not show up on the Google group, they are entered into a Google form that is available at https://docs.google.com/a/ihe.net/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoylCs3g0nQ7dGVRbXhMS1dnbS1VeXE0SS04clpMSUE#gid=0

Mary

Shinichi Nakano

Apr 28, 2013, 8:07:31 AM4/28/13
to cardiolog...@googlegroups.com, Dolan, Tom, Antje Schroeder (aschroeder@siemens.com) (aschroeder@siemens.com)
Hello Chris,

Thanks you for your comment.
We agree to your re-worded comments that "
both the first and second modality" is more explicit wording.

--
Nakano Shinichi

2013年4月24日水曜日 22時40分03秒 UTC+9 chris: