1. part of Siemens Healthineers comments on CPN

Schroeder, Antje

Jun 22, 2017, 8:19:50 AM6/22/17
to cardiolog...@googlegroups.com, Melo, Christopher, Nick Gawrit
Hi Nick and Chris.

Plese see attached the first set of comments referring to the supplement document itself .
I started on Art Décor this morning, however when I wanted to add an issue a general error message came up and asked me to refresh. When I followed the instructions, the project started refreshing and never finished. Unfortunately I cannot open it from another browser anymore, it is in the same process of refreshing

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dr. Antje Schroeder

Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Services
Digital Health Services
HC SV DS SCM ICC
Hartmannstr. 16
91052 Erlangen, Deutschland

Siemens Healthcare GmbH: Geschäftsführung: Bernhard Montag, Vorsitzender; Thomas Rathmann, Michael Reitermann; Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Siegfried Russwurm; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München, Deutschland; Registergericht: München, HRB 213821 WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 64872105

Melo, Christopher

Jun 22, 2017, 8:47:55 AM6/22/17
to Schroeder, Antje, cardiolog...@googlegroups.com, Nick Gawrit

Hi Antje –

Interesting.  I just tried to add an issue now and didn’t have any problem.  But they might have been upgrading the server when you tried it.  Hope it isn’t a problem for others.

Chris