Coalition to Unchain Dogs in need of dog houses / funds to buy them

Wendy Bernhardt

Jun 28, 2016, 11:16:59 AM6/28/16
to archstone_...@yahoogroups.com, anderson-wrightwood-park, cardinal...@googlegroups.com, Carillon Forest, Cleveland Holloway, colemi...@yahoogroups.com, ColonialV...@yahoogroups.com, DixonAd...@yahoogroups.com, do...@yahoogroups.com, duke-ho...@yahoogroups.com, duke...@yahoogroups.com, durhamwest...@yahoogroups.com, Forest Hills, gfarms-porch...@yahoogroups.com, in...@enocommons.org, lakewo...@googlegroups.com, lochnor...@yahoogroups.com, Long Meadow, moreheadhill, neig...@lochavenhills.org, Northgate Park, Old West, Old North Durham, parkw...@googlegroups.com, rockwoodne...@yahoogroups.com, stadium...@googlegroups.com, tlna-list, Trinity Heights, Trinity Park, wall...@yahoogroups.com, Whatts Hilingdale List Serve, Lori Hensley
This is an ongoing need. Please see below.