Great advice!!--Re; [CVNA] Dogs and fireworks

1 view

Wendy Bernhardt

Jun 30, 2016, 9:36:35 AM6/30/16
to archstone_...@yahoogroups.com, anderson-wrightwood-park, cardinal...@googlegroups.com, Carillon Forest, Cleveland Holloway, colemi...@yahoogroups.com, DixonAd...@yahoogroups.com, do...@yahoogroups.com, duke-ho...@yahoogroups.com, duke...@yahoogroups.com, durhamwest...@yahoogroups.com, Forest Hills, gfarms-porch...@yahoogroups.com, in...@enocommons.org, lakewo...@googlegroups.com, lochnor...@yahoogroups.com, Long Meadow, moreheadhill, neig...@lochavenhills.org, Old West, Old North Durham, parkw...@googlegroups.com, rockwoodne...@yahoogroups.com, stadium...@googlegroups.com, tlna-list, Trinity Heights, Trinity Park, wall...@yahoogroups.com, Whatts Hilingdale List Serve, Nancy Rizzo
See below, and please don't take your dog to an event where there will be fireworks, as many people do.