Know anyone near Southpoint Mall or Duke who offers dog boarding in their home?

Wendy Bernhardt

Jul 13, 2016, 2:08:22 PM7/13/16
to archstone_...@yahoogroups.com, anderson-wrightwood-park, barclay2sand...@yahoogroups.com, cardinal...@googlegroups.com, Carillon Forest, Cleveland Holloway, colemi...@yahoogroups.com, ColonialV...@yahoogroups.com, DixonAd...@yahoogroups.com, do...@yahoogroups.com, duke-ho...@yahoogroups.com, duke...@yahoogroups.com, durhamwest...@yahoogroups.com, Forest Hills, gfarms-porch...@yahoogroups.com, in...@enocommons.org, lakewo...@googlegroups.com, lochnor...@yahoogroups.com, Long Meadow, moreheadhill, neig...@lochavenhills.org, Northgate Park, Old West, Old North Durham, parkw...@googlegroups.com, rockwoodne...@yahoogroups.com, stadium...@googlegroups.com, tlna-list, Trinity Heights, Trinity Park, wall...@yahoogroups.com, Whatts Hilingdale List Serve
Someone I'm in touch with lives in an apartment near Southpoint and works at Duke. She works 3 days a week, 12-hour shifts. She is getting a dog and will temporarily have dog walkers come in, but would love to board her during her work hours.

She'd need to drop her dog off at 6:30 am and pick her up at 8:15 pm.

I said I'd try to help her find someone who could board on an ongoing basis who lives near either her work or home.

Thanks,

Wendy Bernhardt