Fancy doing RoR in the sun! We're looking for a senior dev to lead our team in Gran Canaria

Richard Clarke

Aug 13, 2018, 1:00:42 PM8/13/18
to cardiffrb
Would you like your next project to be somewhere a bit different? Then how about sunny Gran Canaria, just 5 minutes from beautiful beaches and year round sun!

We are looking for a senior software engineer to lead a small team of Ruby on Rails developers on a large web project used by many cities in the UK and USA. If you fancy a change and want a great job in a new location check out the job offer at  https://www.secret-source.eu/your-next-dream-project-were-looking-for-a-senior-ruby-on-rails-developer/