Hiring in Cardiff for Ruby Engineers

Adam Bolton

Dec 24, 2019, 5:56:38 AM12/24/19
to cardiffrb
Hi everyone; I'm the Internal Tech Recruiter for Currencycloud and we are hiring for a few teams in Cardiff at the moment.

Our product has been developed in Ruby over the last few years and we are expanding out capabilities in Cardiff by hiring 4 x new teams.  Ideally we are looking for people from Ruby backgrounds, but looking at the market in Cardiff I think we will probably be hiring people in with Java skills or even Scala (one of our teams in London already uses Scala).

If you could be interested you can see our positions at https://www.currencycloud.com/company/careers/

Happy to answer any questions here, too.

Thanks and have a nice Christmas.

Adam.