Màrkaz Attawheed Urgent Appeal

Cardiff Dawah

Aug 6, 2014, 8:20:03 PM8/6/14
to cardiffdawah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I am broadcasting this message to google groups to inform you of a masjid called Attawheed on penarth road cardiff is being established & most of the work has been done & we have raised most of the funds outside of cardiff, we now ask all the locals & non locals to please get involved & help us finish this project for the sake of Allãh so that you can use the masjid for prayers & lessons etc BUT we are in urgent need of funds & are asking you if you are able to help fundraise & aid this blessed dawah, whether you inform family & friends & maybe collect off them or whether you donate yourself you are building a masjid & we cannot even imagine the ongoing rewards Allãh will provide us with after we help build this masjid, your rewards will keep on going for every person who enters, prays, reads, learns & teaches
                                                      الله أكبر
So my brothers & sisters, Young & Old please donate generously & spread the word for there are people who might not know of this opportunity to give for Allah's sake, if 50 people could collect £100 off 10 people we would be able to establish this masjid, & do much much more for the community & outside the community so long as we are able to push this, so i ask again my dear brothers & sisters to push this fundraiser forward so that we can do alot more for our families & friends, i ask Allãh to make this easy for you & aid you & forgive all of your past, present & future sins & that he be pleased with you all & reward you with no less than jannatul firdows. Ãmeen

Donate online at cardiffdawah.co.uk
Donate via Paypal at cardif...@gmail.com
Write a cheque to cardiff dawah & send it to Salafi Bookshop 148 Penarth Road, Cardiff Cf116nj
Or call 02920 225044 between 10:30am & 5:30pm & we can take payments over the phone to make it easier
بارك الله فيكم جميعا