Re: [West London Dawah] Uways Taweel at Masjid us Sunnah Cranford on Mon 21st July 19:45

Cardiff Dawah

Jul 20, 2014, 7:46:28 PM7/20/14
to cardif...@googlegroups.com
On Jul 20, 2014 5:56 PM, "'Masjid us Sunnah London [Updates]' upd...@masjidussunnah.co.uk [West_London_Dawah]" <West_Lon...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Bismillaah

Asalaamu alaikum

Tomorrow Monday 21st July 19:45, we have our beloved brother Uways
Taweel in person giving a lesson regarding the dua: 'Verily you are oft
pardoning, you love pardoning so pardon me'

We encourage you all to attend inshallah.

Masjid us Sunnah
654 Bath Road, Cranford, TW5 9TN

For those who are abroad or out of the area, you can tune in via
live.masjidussunnah.co.uk

Jazakallahu khayran

Abu Rumaysa Nasser

Website: www.masjidussunnah.co.uk
Twitter: @MasjidusSunnah

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Masjid us Sunnah London [Updates]" <upd...@masjidussunnah.co.uk>

Yahoo Groups
Improved Group Homepage!
The About page of your Group now gives you a heads up display of recent activity, including the latest photos and files

Yahoo Groups
Control your view and sort preferences per Yahoo Group
You can now control your default Sort & View Preferences for Conversations, Photos and Files in the membership settings page.

Find us on:

Twitter http://twitter.com/westlondondawah

Watch our educational videos here: http://WestLondonDawah.net

To ensure delivery directly to your inbox please add West_Lon...@yahoogroups.com to your address book today.

West London Dawah reserves the right to edit emails for clarity, correction and overall benefit.

.