1 view

Cardiff Dawah

Sep 17, 2014, 7:38:19 AM9/17/14
to cardiffdawah
Asalamulaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakatuhu Ya Ikhwan Wa Akhawaat, we pray that you all are in good health and that we all do continuous good deeds for His sake in accordance to the kitab and sunnah ameen,

Alhumdulilaah, by the Will of Allaah we have reached this far, and hopefully we will be able to open the doors to the public to start calling the people to the methodology of the Prophets by calling to the pure and clear Islamic monotheism.

It brings great joy to the heart to see that how many places of worship are now being established upon salafiyah. As your all aware we have through donations been able to continue the work that is undergoing at the Markaz, but these places of worship need continuous support to be able to maintain itself, so we ask you that you help by supporting us continuously and by setting up a direct debit with us so we can continue the call of Islam, by Allaah many have witnessed their wealth increasing through their donations.

And what better place can one donate to that the call is clear and upon the truth. So we ask that you kindly aid us with whatever you can, be it small or large donations on a monthly basis you decide, we have attached a direct debit form with this email. We ask that you spread this email to your family and friends and contacts to help us in this great cause.

Details are as follows:

Follow us on twitter @attawheed2013:
Donate online www.cardiffdawah.co.uk
PayPal: cardif...@gmail.com
CardiffDawah
Sort code 30-67-64
Acc 15455760

May the peace and blessings be upon our beloved prophet and his family and companions and those that adhere to his path up until this day ameen.