Re: [West London Dawah] CELTA

Cardiff Dawah

Aug 5, 2014, 3:09:02 PM8/5/14
to cardiffdawah
On Jul 15, 2014 10:59 AM, "UmmAbdirrahman Al-Afghania miss_mu...@yahoo.com [West_London_Dawah]" <West_Lon...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
 الحمد لله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على رسوله الأمين أما بعد

Alhamdulillaah, it has become possible to arrange fully segregated CELTA courses, for both brothers and sisters.
For £1200, you are in shaa Allaah guaranteed a halaal environment where you can enroll for a Cambridge accredited CELTA.

Currently the courses are done in a 4 week time slot, however we are looking to also facilitate 12 and 36 weeks programs.

Those who are interested, the next available date will be on the 29th Sept - 24th Oct.

Depending upon the number of successful candidates, we will arrange for classes to commence on the above dates. Please note that location is currently set for Stratford, East London, however if a suitable facility is found in West London (Hounslow/Southall area), we will arrange it.

Please send an email to celtase...@gmail.com requesting an application form.

Please spread the word to as many brothers and sisters as possible

May Allaah make it easy for everybody.

وفقكم الله جميعا

و الحمد لله رب العالمين

Posted by: UmmAbdirrahman Al-Afghania <miss_mu...@yahoo.com>

Find us on:

Twitter http://twitter.com/westlondondawah

Watch our educational videos here: http://WestLondonDawah.net

To ensure delivery directly to your inbox please add West_Lon...@yahoogroups.com to your address book today.

West London Dawah reserves the right to edit emails for clarity, correction and overall benefit.

.