Activity meetings

1 view

Michael Leatherman

Feb 4, 2023, 2:26:49 PM2/4/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
I've created a page on the Wiki to capture proposed topics for future activity meetings.

If you're interested in learning about a topic or interested in leading an activity on a topic, please let me know and I can add it to the list.

Thanks.

--
Michael Leatherman
mlea...@gmail.com

RheaAnn Crowe

Feb 4, 2023, 3:01:07 PM2/4/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Michael. Hopefully we will get some good positive results from your much appreciated efforts.

YellowApron

Feb 4, 2023, 6:05:30 PM2/4/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Much appreciation. Excellent idea.

Regards,
Charles
There are no boxes except that in which you place yourself.

Charles

Feb 5, 2023, 4:03:28 PM2/5/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to make an Activities meeting suggestion: practical use of
EchoLink. I have an account and the app but reading its helps doesn't
assist understanding practical use.

On 2/4/23 12:26, Michael Leatherman wrote:
> I've created a page on the Wiki to capture proposed topics for future
> activity meetings.
>
> https://casperarc.net/wiki/index.php?title=Activity_Meetings
>
> [...]

Regards,