Breakfast tomorrow

Michael Leatherman

Jan 20, 2023, 10:38:03 PM1/20/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in breakfast tomorrow at 9 AM?

Thanks.

Garth Crowe

Jan 20, 2023, 10:40:32 PM1/20/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Where you thinking ?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 8:38 PM Michael Leatherman <mlea...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone interested in breakfast tomorrow at 9 AM?

Thanks.

Michael Leatherman

Jan 20, 2023, 10:43:57 PM1/20/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Open to anything. You mentioned Haydens Place last time.

Garth Crowe

Jan 20, 2023, 10:48:23 PM1/20/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com

Tate Belden

Jan 20, 2023, 10:50:41 PM1/20/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Anyplace in town have waffles? That don't see 'em as a prestige commodity for a king's ransom?

Been hanker'n for a waffle for some reason - without take'n out a loan

--
Tate Belden

"We do not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

Garth Crowe

Jan 20, 2023, 10:55:45 PM1/20/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Hayden’s has waffles so Haydee it is for anyone who wants to join

Tate Belden

Jan 20, 2023, 11:31:25 PM1/20/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Alrighty then

Hayden's
5038 W Lafayette St, Mills

0900 Saturday, 21 Jan

73

YellowApron

Jan 21, 2023, 12:04:05 AM1/21/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Just getting home from no heat calls. I'm on call through Monday morning. Game next weekend though. Hayden's is my favorite.

Regards,
Charles
There are no boxes except that in which you place yourself.