Comms meeting 1/9/2023

Garth Crowe

Jan 8, 2023, 10:45:28 PM1/8/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I announced tonight on the ARES net that the coms group training would not start till Feb but it will be tomorrow evening at 6:00 (1800) at the NC EOC.
the schedule is posted on the NCEM Volunteers Team Site.
73's
Garth

ROBERT ANDERSON

Jan 9, 2023, 10:16:07 AM1/9/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Garth;

Is this a meeting that I need to attend???

Bob

Garth Crowe

Jan 9, 2023, 10:20:52 AM1/9/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
If you want to join the county coms group a get started with the volunteer program process yes this would be the first step
73
Garth

ROBERT ANDERSON

Jan 9, 2023, 10:22:49 AM1/9/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Approximately how long will the meeting last?  Do I need to bring anything?

Garth Crowe

Jan 9, 2023, 10:23:56 AM1/9/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
2hrs just I’d

YellowApron

Jan 9, 2023, 11:56:00 AM1/9/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
Is the meeting on the 2nd floor at CPD building?

Regards,
Charles
There are no boxes except that in which you place yourself.

Regards,
Charles
There are no boxes except that in which you place yourself.

Garth Crowe

Jan 9, 2023, 12:31:52 PM1/9/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com

ROBERT ANDERSON

Jan 9, 2023, 1:16:22 PM1/9/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in the meeting but it's going to be a tough decision as TCU is playing for the National College Football Championship tonight and I really don't want to miss the game...

Garth Crowe

Jan 9, 2023, 8:17:40 PM1/9/23
to carc...@googlegroups.com

No worries