Scrubbing the Skies Webinar Series: NOAA and CDR

Wil Burns

Dec 7, 2022, 7:35:36 PM12/7/22
to ESS Listserve (essforum@aessonline.org), Climate-L (ClimateNews@googlegroups.com), Energy & Social Science Network (EASSN@jiscmail.ac.uk), Energy-L (EnergySDNews@googlegroups.com), Carbon Dioxide Removal Group (CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com), Geoengineering Listserve (geoengineering@googlegroups.com)

The next episode of the Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy’s Scrubbing the Skies webinar series will feature several members of the U.S. National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration’s Carbon Dioxide Removal Task Force Panel. I will host an hour of discussion focused on NOAA’s new white paper on CDR, which outlines the federal government’s motivation for CDR work; NOAA's related mandates; and NOAA's key assets for supporting CDR research in multiple sectors. The panelists will also discuss NOAA strategies to ensure that notions of equity and justice are incorporated into all of its programs in this context.

I hope that you can join us. Pre-registration is required:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/scrubbing-the-skies-noaa-cdr-task-force-panel-tickets-483321637027

Please contact me if you wish to be placed on the Institute’s mailing list for future content announcements.

wil

WIL BURNS

Visiting Professor

Environmental Policy & Culture Program

Northwestern University

Email: william...@northwestern.edu

Mobile: 312.550.3079

1808 Chicago Ave. #110

Evanston, IL 60208

Wil Burns – Faculty Website (northwestern.edu)

Want to schedule a call? Click on one of the following scheduling links:

I acknowledge and honor the Ojibwe, Potawatomi, and Odawa, as well as the Menominee, Miami, and Ho-Chunk nations, upon whose traditional homelands Northwestern University stands, and the Indigenous people who remain on this land today.