CAR-PGa NEWSLETTER, Vol. 33, No. 1, January 2024

Mike "Talien" Tresca

Jan 7, 2024, 3:57:58 PMJan 7
to CAR-PGa: The Committee for the Advancement of Role-Playing Games

Attached is our latest annual report for 2023. Click through to read it, but the top-level summary is this: we didn’t achieve all our goals. Our two main metrics, growing our membership and increasing our YouTube subscribership, fell short. This is a transitional year, and as the board is fond of reminding me, we’re still growing at a faster rate than we have in years past. I’m hoping as our membership stabilizes, we’ll start to gain some momentum and growth will happen organically. But by all accounts, we’re not there yet. I’m hopeful we can do better in 2024.

carpgaarcover.jpg

As we do every year, our Board Vote is nigh. If you would like to be considered for the Board, please let David Millians know before the end of January. We will hold a vote in February and report the results at the end of the month.