Paul Cardwell, Jr.’s Letter to GAMA About Cash Dues, March 1, 1996

1 view

Mike "Talien" Tresca

May 8, 2024, 7:23:14 AMMay 8
to CAR-PGa: The Committee for the Advancement of Role-Playing Games

Special thanks to Jason Hudgins for scanning this letter for us! From what we can gather, when GAMA asked the CAR-PGA for cash dues to participate, Paul wrote a letter to educate GAMA on how CAR-PGA operated and why we weren’t going to pay the $50 fee to participate. The letter is an illuminating snapshot of both the CAR-PGA and our relationship with GAMA at the time.