You're Invited! CAR-PGA Virtual Session (May 2024)

Mike "Talien" Tresca

May 17, 2024, 2:12:51 PMMay 17
to CAR-PGa: The Committee for the Advancement of Role-Playing Games

Join us on Thursday, May 23 at 7 p.m. ET for a virtual learning session. Our guest this month is David Hartless, our newest board member. David Hartless' extensive experience with Dungeons & Dragons begins with Curse as a Software Engineering Manager and Architect for D&D beyond, later transitioning to Fandom where he became Vice President of Engineering, and then Wizard of the Coast where he was Director of Software Engineering.

Join Zoom Meeting

One tap mobile

Dial by your location