Error running tests with v0.1.6

Nishit Shah

Jul 19, 2013, 2:10:10 PM7/19/13
to capybara-...@googlegroups.com
I updated the capybara-accessible version to 0.1.6. However, running tests gives the following exception:

Selenium::WebDriver::Error::JavascriptError:
       a.webkitMatchesSelector is not a function

Cameron Cundiff

Jul 19, 2013, 2:21:30 PM7/19/13
to capybara-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Nishit,

Thanks for the report, this is an issue with Google Accessibility Developer Tools in Firefox. Though the GADT test suite is green in Firefox, that assertion doesn't have coverage. I'll release a fix this afternoon to capybara-accessible that adds Firefox support.

Cameron

Cameron Cundiff

Jul 19, 2013, 3:12:22 PM7/19/13
to capybara-...@googlegroups.com
Nishit,

I just released v0.1.7, which fixes the regressions for Firefox support.

Cameron

Cameron Cundiff

Jul 19, 2013, 5:46:42 PM7/19/13
to capybara-...@googlegroups.com
Nishit,

Can you please try bundling from capybara-accessible/master in you Gemfile? I reverted axs_testing.js to the one from v0.1.2.

Cameron

Cameron Cundiff

Jul 19, 2013, 5:49:52 PM7/19/13
to capybara-...@googlegroups.com
In fact, point to github: 'Casecommons/capybara-accessible', tag: 'v0.1.8'

That has the fix.