Critical: Please update your spec configuration and bump to 0.1.4

Cameron Cundiff

Jul 18, 2013, 4:52:07 PM7/18/13
to capybara-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Recently we added the ability to skip accessibility auditing on a specific spec example group without impacting other assertions in the group. Today we discovered that there was an inconsistency in our documentation that would've prevented entire examples from being run if the instructions were followed. If you've set this configuration to skip specs marked inaccessible: true, you must update your Rspec config.

What was:

config.around(:each, :inaccessible => true) do |example|
  Capybara::Accessible.skip_audit { example }
end

should be

config.around(:each, :inaccessible => true) do |example|
  Capybara::Accessible.skip_audit { example.run }
end

We've also bumped capybara-accessible to v0.1.4 and updated related documentation to reflect the fix.

Cameron