BEAU BRISTOW, MATT MACKEY, MYLA SMITH, DANIEL SYSCO AND THE 1005 all this weekend!!

Capture Studio Cafe

Apr 21, 2008, 6:48:58 PM4/21/08
to captures...@googlegroups.com
April 20 2008

Hey Guys!

This has been a beautiful weekend! There were a lot of one time
chances to see some great acts this weekend. I hope you were able to
see some of them. This week we will have some great acts returning.
I may be joking (sort of) about getting Zachary and Chris's
autographs, but Beau Bristow is the real deal. He has come a long way
since playing at Capture over a year ago. This week he will be
returning to play and acoustic singer songwriter show with various
artists, such as Matt Mackey and Myla Smith! Come out and hear these
guys play in their most laid back setting. Each of these artists have
a myspace, please check them out and give'em a listen. (Matt's is
www.myspace.com/mattmackeymusic)

Also Saturday night, Daniel Sysco and the 1005 will be performing
their one of their last shows of the semester at Capture! If the
weather cooperates these shows will be outside under the stars! If
not, everyone is welcome to pack inside because this thing is
happening rain or shine!!

You deserve a break from this hard week of studying, so what better
way to unwind than hearing some fantastic music with some great
friends, and, hey, the coffee rocks too!!

As you get geared up for dead week and finals, don't forget about
"WRITE STUFF @ CAPTURE." We will have a couple of people from the
University Writing Center at Capture to answer any questions you may
have about papers, writing, etc. They will be the folks with the
Write Stuff sign on the table and a welcoming smile on their face!!
Catch them from 8pm - 10pm Monday and Wednesday, and 2pm - 4pm Sunday
afternoon.

This Week at Capture

Monday WRITESTUFF @ CAPTURE! This will be the perfect place to get
some studying done and some help with any questions you may have!!

Tuesday Open Mic Night! 7pm - 8pm We now have signups on line.
www.capturestudiocafe.com -- go to our website, click on the events
page and then on Open Mic Night. There you will see where you can
reserver a time slot for this and coming weeks! After that we will
feature the music of Lake Tuscaloosa Garage Band and Jonathan
Stephens, and maybe even a few friends!!

Wednesday WRITESTUFF @ CAPTURE! Another great study night!!

Friday SINGER/SONGWRITER NIGHT 8pm. I have been waiting for this show
for about a year now! YOU CANNOT MISS THIS ONE!!

Saturday SYSCO AND THE 1005 8pm. This might be your last chance to
hear these guys this semester! don't miss out!

This week's free lunch goes to: Allison Sexton!! Allison, just print
this off and have a lunch combo on us!!

-
We hope to see you back here soon.

Capture, LLC