Are Custom Fields' and Data Tags' Placement Customizable ?

Cindy Sareno

Apr 9, 2019, 9:40:30 PM4/9/19
to Capsule API, Christopher Curtin, Paul Joachim, yulia mercader, Jane Omandam
Hi,

I would like to ask if this feature is available for us developers that are only reading from/ writing to the capsule API.
See this attached image link for more info about the concern: http://prntscr.com/n9tz45
My question is, can we possibly customize the placement of the data tags and custom field in the party page since currently, we find it hard to see the data tag and its values due to its current location which is at the bottom part of the page. We'd like to move it higher especially that we have imported many custom fields and we can't see it directly.

Thank you very much. Hoping to hear from you soon
--

Cindy G. Sareno
Web Developer

Skype: cindysareno US : + 1 650 557 3336  | AU +61280062938
3F Egmedio Bldg. Corrales - Domingo Velez Sts. Cagayan de Oro City 9000 Philippines

Tom Bell

Jul 22, 2019, 4:31:29 AM7/22/19
to Capsule API
Hi Cindy,