Why no Add/Remove User API Enpoint?

Craig Bloodworth

Jan 23, 2019, 5:04:20 AM1/23/19
to Capsule API
I'm working on an integration with Zapier to automate the administration of a Capsule account, but have noticed there's no 'Add/Remove User' endpoint. Is there a specific reason for this? Will it be added at some point (soon ideally :-) )?

Cheers,

Craig

Tom Bell

Jan 23, 2019, 5:18:51 AM1/23/19
to Capsule API
Good morning Craig,

That is correct that we do not currently have an add or remove user endpoint in our API. This is something that we have been thinking about and it is something we would like to add to the API in the future.

Tom

Craig Bloodworth

Jan 23, 2019, 6:58:50 AM1/23/19
to Capsule API
That's great to hear, thanks!

Just out of interest what's the kind of cadence for updates to the API so I can plan my development?

Cheers,

Craig

Tom Bell

Jan 23, 2019, 7:02:22 AM1/23/19
to Capsule API
We don't have a set roadmap or cadence for when updates to the API are done.

Any updates to the API are announced on the developer site (https://developer.capsulecrm.com/v2/overview/announcements-and-changes) and on this Google Group.