Get A List of Closed Tasks

pa...@paulgobble.com

Oct 11, 2018, 12:33:13 PM10/11/18
to Capsule API
This is an easy question, I realize, but I can't get the Capsule API Documentation website to load, so I thought I'd try asking here.

I've been able to get a list of Open Tasks (the default response) by using the following code

How do I request Closed Tasks instead?

Thanks,
Paul

Callum Innes

Oct 11, 2018, 12:54:18 PM10/11/18
to Capsule API
Hey Paul,

You can get a list of closed (or, completed) tasks by supplying a `status` query parameter. This has possible values of open, completed and pending, and defaults to open only.

As an example, you can get all completed tasks only using this URL:

https://api.capsulecrm.com/api/v2/tasks?status=completed

You can get all completed and pending tasks like so:

https://api.capsulecrm.com/api/v2/tasks?status=completed,pending

Thanks!

- Callum