How to add values in custom fields?

Carlo Moriones

Nov 28, 2017, 4:02:37 AM11/28/17
to Capsule API
Hi,

I have created customs fields in the app and I would want to add values in it using the API (v2).
May I know how? It is not stated on the api documentation tho.

Thanks,
Carlo

Rajveer singh jhala

Nov 26, 2018, 4:26:26 AM11/26/18
to Capsule API
Hello Carlo,

DId you get the answer of this ? How to add custom field on CASE by V2 API

Tom Bell

Nov 26, 2018, 4:51:57 AM11/26/18
to Capsule API
Hello Carlo,

You will want to get the definition IDs of the fields you would like to add (https://developer.capsulecrm.com/v2/operations/Custom_Field#listFields) the on the record you would like to add the fields to, add an object to the "fields" property that contains a object like the following:

"fields": [
  {
    "value": "Your value",
    "definition": { "id": 1 },