Capsule API Update - Filters Resource

Daniel Ireson

Jul 22, 2019, 7:28:57 AM7/22/19
to Capsule API
Hello,

We've just added API documentation for Filters, our structured search resource for parties, cases and opportunities. Filters allow for complex search queries to be made against specific fields and tags and are intended to compliment the existing /search endpoints. They have been in use for over 12 months inside Capsule helping to power contact lists and now that we've finalised the API we're happy to provide public availability.

To give an example of usage to demonstrate the capabilities, if you wanted to find all parties added within the last week with the VIP tag you would make a POST request to https://api.capsulecrm.com/api/v2/parties/filters/results with the request body:

{ "filter": { "conditions": [ { "field": "tag", "operator": "is", "value": "VIP" }, { "field": "addedOn", "operator": "is within last", "value": 7 } ] } }

To view the supported search criteria for each entity type and for common usage examples you should check out the Filters reference. See Filters for the available operations.

If you have any questions please post a message on here or reach out at sup...@capsulecrm.com.

Cheers,
Daniel