Capsule API docs updated. Support for linking a Case to an Opportunity.

Phillip Haines

Nov 8, 2018, 5:53:47 AM11/8/18
to Capsule API
Hello,

We've added to support on the API to allow integrations to link an opportunity to a case. You can find more about how this works in Capsule in our blog post New Ways to Interact with Cases and Opportunities. To support this new feature we've added the following to the API:
You'll be able to add new cases to Capsule linked to an existing Opportunity or updated an existing opportunity to link it to an opportunity or set the opportunity to null to unlink it. We hope you find these new features useful for your integrations.

Regards,
Phillip