It doesn't work properly

Тимофей Мурашов

Jan 3, 2021, 4:46:34 AM1/3/21
to Capriccio App Forum
The program turns off every two minutes, and the design is terrible..

Capriccio App Forum

Jan 3, 2021, 8:51:31 AM1/3/21
to Capriccio App Forum
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience...

The first updated version (4.0.0) had a crash issue, and it has fixed in more recent updates (4.0.3).
Can you check whether the error still persists after updating Capriccio to the latest version?

About the new interface, there has been a lot of talk about stagnation of the Capriccio's design in many recent years, so I have prepared for a complete design renewal.
I will continue to improve this design so that it does not cause inconvenience.

Best regards,
Capriccio Developer

Тимофей Мурашов

Jan 3, 2021, 9:16:05 AM1/3/21
to Capriccio App Forum
Now it is ok, thank you!

воскресенье, 3 января 2021 г. в 15:51:31 UTC+2, Capriccio App Forum:

Capriccio App Forum

Jan 3, 2021, 12:17:38 PM1/3/21
to Capriccio App Forum
Glad to hear that!
Please feel free to ask any questions if you have.

Happy new year!

Best regards,
Capriccio Developer