I can't see my network storaged music through “Media Library”

裴晓涵

Feb 6, 2021, 10:49:49 PMFeb 6
to Capriccio App Forum
Hello:
I use onedrive to stroe my music ,but i find that it's impossible to find these music through “Library” .  it can only find music which is already on my phone locally.
so i can't view music by album or artist.
is there any one know how to solve this problem?

Capriccio App Forum

Feb 8, 2021, 8:45:59 AMFeb 8
to Capriccio App Forum
Hello,

The Library features are available only on the local storages.
It is because constructing media library on cloud storages requires an excessive amount of data usage to fetch media information from every music file.
Note that most cloud storages do not allow such operations.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Capriccio Developer