Crash after updating

Eddy

Mar 22, 2022, 4:58:28 AMMar 22
to Capriccio App Forum
Hi

iPhone 6
iOS 12.5.5

The app worked well before, however, after I upgraded, it crashes immediately after I open it. I have tried reinstalling it multiple times. I also use Capriccio on my iPad(ios 15) but it doesn’t have the same issue. So I think the issue is that the updated version doesn’t support iOS 12, unlike what stated in App Store. However, I can’t find any ipa file of the previous version. Could you please help me fix this? I would be very grateful.

Capriccio App Forum

Mar 28, 2022, 11:31:10 AMMar 28
to Capriccio App Forum
Hello, very sorry for the inconvenience.

As you explained, we also found the compatibility issue with iOS 12, and working on resolving this issue. We'll release the update as soon as we fix it.
Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

2022년 3월 22일 화요일 오후 5시 58분 28초 UTC+9에 eddy.auy...@gmail.com님이 작성: