Some functional suggestions.

WuHu

Sep 30, 2022, 12:15:01 AM9/30/22
to Capriccio App Forum
①Can I add multiple cloud disk accounts? Like two Dropbox accounts, two Google Drive accounts, three OneDrive accounts, or more...
②Can it support listening to music files on iCloud?
③Is it possible to add a lyrics and song cover (music file information) automatically using the network matching function? I think for most people, the information of editing local music files one by one will be very complicated, cumbersome and tiring. For music stored on the cloud disk, it may be very complicated to implement this function. 😂

David Benini

Dec 17, 2022, 12:14:39 PM12/17/22
to Capriccio App Forum
I second the motion to have multiple account access for the same cloud service (2 Dropbox, 3 Google DSrives...)