iOS App discussion

Gino Guillermo

Oct 8, 2021, 4:47:53 PM10/8/21
to Capriccio App Forum
I recently bought an iPhone 8 Plus and managed to re-download my Capriccio Pro music player off the App Store.

Based on the last time I used it the app is more polished and more organised. But I think it could be better.

The UI still feels a bit confusing, the various sections and sub-sections needs to be properly arranged, Wifi transfer needs to be more prominent and tips and "reminders" need to be somewhat shown or pop-out whenever you click on something just to direct you on what you are doing.

The sound enhancements and audio features are simply top-notch (despite having no equalizer or Dolby Atmos) but things needs to be a bit more "less confusing", a link to contact the developer via email, a bit more polishing or organising here and there including the music player, more support for gestures and you will see the reviews will just go up.

That's my take. Here's hoping things can get better.

Cheers.

문형준

Mar 6, 2022, 3:06:08 AMMar 6
to Capriccio App Forum
I completely agree with you, the UI has changed and improved but I still feel very confusing and unnatural, I just can't get familiar with it
and that's the reason why I stopped using Capriccio and changed to JetAudio
it feels more natural, you should really try it
It's having the best UI I've ever seen
2021년 10월 9일 토요일 오전 5시 47분 53초 UTC+9에 gino...@gmail.com님이 작성:

Capriccio App Forum

Mar 28, 2022, 11:44:44 AMMar 28
to Capriccio App Forum
Hello. First of all, really sorry for the late response..

Thank you so much for your message, and we really sorry for the current confusing interface. We are hardly working on improving the overall functionalities and user interfaces.
Also, as you mentioned, improving gesture features is also one of the current works that we are focusing on.
We hope to deliver our major update soon that brings many improvements with not sacrificing any current good audio features.

Thanks again, and sorry for any inconveniences.