About arranging recent added file

Jaewon Park

Jul 24, 2021, 5:18:06 AM7/24/21
to Capriccio App Forum
Hi,

I'm the one of the huge fans of Capriccio App and using it for a long time.

I really want it to be arranged the file list by modified or created date.

Actually it has this function but it doesn't work properly.

I sometimes want to listen to the music by new added songs.

Please fix this function.

Thank you so much.

Capriccio App Forum

Jul 30, 2021, 2:38:25 AM7/30/21
to Capriccio App Forum
Hello, thank you for using Capriccio for a long time, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you provide some following details about this issue?
- Device name and OS version (e.g., iPhone 11, iOS 14.7.1)
- Type of the storage that the sorting issue occurs (e.g., SD card on Android, FTP, Dropbox, etc.)

Thanks.

(Feel free to write a post in Korean if that is your preference.)