Wifi Server

Dragan Malinović

Jan 2, 2021, 1:46:22 PM1/2/21
to Capriccio App Forum
Hello, I can't find wifi server (http and ftp) functionality in new version 4 of Capriccio app. Do you have plans to bring it back?

Thank you.

Rob Rider

Jan 2, 2021, 8:51:25 PM1/2/21
to Capriccio App Forum
Same here.

Version 4 is horrendous. I was quite shocked when it first opened on my iPhone 12. I thought it had become corrupted. I'm going to look for a new player this evening. What has the developer done? I've used this app for years.

Capriccio App Forum

Jan 2, 2021, 9:06:12 PM1/2/21
to Capriccio App Forum
Hi all,
First of all, I am really sorry for any inconvenience.

The Wi-Fi File Transfer menu can be found by accessing Explorer menu - Folders tab - Capriccio File Storage and clicking the menu icon (3 dots) in the upper right corner.

There has been a lot of talk about stagnation of the Capriccio's design in many recent years, so I have prepared for a complete design renewal.
I will continue to improve this design so that it does not cause inconvenience.

Best regards,
Capriccio Developer
2021년 1월 3일 일요일 오전 10시 51분 25초 UTC+9에 improve...@gmail.com님이 작성:
Message has been deleted