This is a question about external dac support and 24bit high-resolution sound source playback in iOS environment.

Laniakea

Dec 31, 2022, 7:05:28 AM12/31/22
to Capriccio App Forum
Hello, I am a Korean who is quite satisfied with your capricio application. However, there are some disappointments: Bit Perfect support for external dacs and no more than 16Bit sound sources. Except for these few shortcomings, Capriccio is the best iOS music playback app.
So you only need to add two things: high-resolution sound source playback, such as 24Bit768KHz, and exclusive mode; Bit Perfect. It may be asking for a tricky feature addition, but I would really appreciate it if you could add the things I requested.