v1.1.0 has been released!
Thanks to all the contributors, especially John Vandenberg (jayvdb) who offered to put in extra the effort to push out v1.1.0.
There was some investigation done to see if we could also push some ARM wheels for this release. Unfortunately, the CI/CD pipelines haven't really caught up yet and will likely take a bunch of work. We'll happily accept PRs though :D
- Validated compatibility with Python 3.10.0b2
- Remove all bare except
- Improve _StructModuleWhich to inherit from enum.Enum
- Add Union on top level union messages
- Fixed memory leak in _SegmentArrayMessageReader
- Removed many pycodestyle warnings
- Avoid crash if __file__ is not set by importer
- Fixed module.pyx _set_<field> for boolean fields
- Fixed setup.py.tmpl support for *.c++ files
- Fixed _gen.py for python3 as dict_keys object are not indexable.
- Add test data to sdist
- Add pyproject.yaml
- Add missing inheritance to _Schema for _StructSchema
-HaaTa / Jacob Alexander