Last call on my goodies, some free!

Bob

Mar 30, 2021, 12:25:24 PM3/30/21
to Capital City Astronomy Club
We're moving next week!

I have the following free to a good home:

3 or 4 12" dovetail plates
1 short, maybe 6" dovetail
3 3.5" rings attached to mini-saddles
a bunch of unknown adapters

and still for sale:

$4000 - AP 900 GTO mount with extended counterweight bar and plenty of weights and polar scope
$2500 - Takahashi BRC-250 astrograph, Tak rings, Tak finder scope
$5500 - FLI Proline 16803 camera, Atlas Focuser, CFW4-5 filter wheel and filters,  checked out and in good working condition

or $10,000 for everything this weekend only!!!!!!

Tony Bonanno Photography

Mar 30, 2021, 4:16:17 PM3/30/21
to Capital City Astronomy Club
Bob, how heavy is the BRC-250 (approximately) ?
--
Click HERE to be notified about my upcoming Workshops and Fine Art Exhibitions

Tony Bonanno Photography, LLC
Santa Fe, New Mexico  USA  +1 505.466.0020
STERLING FINE ART, Silver City, NM
ASMP Professional Member

Bob Holzer

Mar 30, 2021, 4:34:38 PM3/30/21
to capital-city-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tony:

Everything is sold! I’ve been wheeling and dealing today.

Hope all is well with you. I called last week but didn’t get an answer.

Bob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tony Bonanno Photography

Mar 30, 2021, 5:16:18 PM3/30/21
to capital-city-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bob, well glad you sold everything. I’m sorry I missed your call. Wishing you the best on your new move and give my best to Abby.
Tony

--
Sent from my mobile device www.bonannophoto.com Santa Fe, New Mexico USA