Loaded 12.5" Obsession

Tony Bonanno Photography

Mar 31, 2020, 10:52:37 PM3/31/20
to Lee Samuel Finn, Library Director, Sam Finn, sfs-m...@santafestargazers.org, Capital City Astronomy Club
To my astro friends in Santa Fe...

I'm thinking about selling my fully loaded 12.5" Obsession.  Those of you who have viewed the sky with it in the past know how superb the optics are (Greg MacGregor, Rixon Reed, Doug Bullis, etc).  And OMI recoated the mirror just a couple of years ago (although it really didn't need it).  Since getting the mirror back, I probably haven't had it out more than a  dozen times at most.  Due to work, weather, age, other interests, work, etc., I'm just not using it much.  I'm thinking maybe something smaller and simpler down the road.  I've decided that perhaps I should sell it while everything is working well and the mirror is like new.  This Obsession is fully loaded.  This is a chance to buy an incredible scope with all the goodies including motorized GOTO, Wi-Fi computer control, premium accessories like the Feathertouch focuser, howie glatter laser collimator and sling, etc.  No tax, no shipping fees.

I've put about $9000 into the package:

Classic 12.5”        $3495

ServoCat                3195

ArgoNavis                 895

SkyFi WiFi               125

Feathertouch focuser     450

Telrad                         40

Shroud                       179

Howie Glatter Mirror Sling      150

Howie Glatter Laser Collimator  200

OMI excellent mirror..

Wheels / Handles

I'm thinking $ 3800 ??

If you know anyone who is interested, have them contact me..

Thanks,

Tony

https://www.obsessiontelescopes.com/galleries/12.5/index.php

IMG_8537.JPEG

--
Click HERE to be notified about my upcoming Workshops and Fine Art Exhibitions

Tony Bonanno Photography, LLC
Santa Fe, New Mexico  USA  +1 505.466.0020
STERLING FINE ART, Silver City, NM
ASMP Professional Member

Francois-Marie Patorni

Mar 31, 2020, 11:16:12 PM3/31/20
to Tony Bonanno Photography, Lee Samuel Finn, Library Director, Sam Finn, Capital City Astronomy Club, sfs-m...@santafestargazers.org

I would suggest that you post it on TAAS equipment trader, see https://www.taas.org/Trader/ , although the timing might be wrong as their first listed item is an Obsession as well. The problem with telescopes is that the sky is the limit!

François-Marie

François-Marie Patorni

(505) 231 4191

www.FrenchInNewMexico.com