Selling new TeleVue OIII filter..

Tony Bonanno Photography

Oct 4, 2020, 1:23:10 PM10/4/20
to Capital City Astronomy Club, sfs-m...@santafestargazers.org
Hi everyone,

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I have a brand new TeleVue Bandmate Type 2 (latest version) OIII 2" filter that I don't need and would like to sell.  Being a newbie at EAA and imaging, I was a bit confused and realize now that I should have bought a light pollution filter and not a OIII filter.  I've only used it once (which is how I know I bought the wrong filter).  Purchased new in May, 2020 for $200.  Asking $150.  New condition of course with case and receipt.

This filter is really for seeing planetary nebula and diffuse emission nebula.  It is not a general light pollution filter.  Shows the Veil well in OIII, etc.  This a 2" filter.  BTW, this particular TeleVue Bandmate Type 2 OIII is considered to be among the very best OIII filters that money can buy.  It is made by Astronomik in Germany for Televue.

Let me know if you are interested...

Thanks,

Tony

--
Click HERE to be notified about my upcoming Workshops and Fine Art Exhibitions

Tony Bonanno Photography, LLC
Santa Fe, New Mexico  USA  +1 505.466.0020
STERLING FINE ART, Silver City, NM
ASMP Professional Member
TV_tp2_OIII.jpeg