CLIVIA MINIATA ORANGE BULK SEED OFFER!

info

Apr 14, 2016, 5:01:51 PM4/14/16
to Cape Flora Clivias
Clivia miniata Orange Bulk Seed now on offer!  (Bred from plants originally obtained from Yoshiko Nakamura who is known for his excellent large - flowered plants and show winners!)

We are offering discount on all orders of Miniata Orange over 10kgs!

Yellow Clivia miniata bulk seed - Principal plants used in the breeding are Japanese hybrids selected for their broad petals and brighter yellow colours!

We are offering discount on all orders of Yellow Clivia miniata over 5kgs!

Get your Orders in soon to avoid disappointment.

CLIVIA MINIATA ORANGE BULK SEED OFFER April 2016.docx
YELLOW CLIVIA MINIATA Special Offer April 2016.docx